More than a Museum
Arundel Museum is more than a museum – it’s an experience bringing history to life!
The Museum is almost exclusively run by volunteers who have a passion for the history of the town and its people.
The Exhibits have been arranged to tell the story of this historic town, from the first pre-Roman settlements to the present day.
Do you know what a Knucker Hole is? Do you know where you might find a Mullet? You will do after your visit. If you want to know more about any of the exhibits, then there is always a guide on hand to answer your questions.
But the experience doesn’t stop there! You can:
- Enjoy our Family Events Days
- Encourage your family to take the Museum Detective challenge
- Experience our Walking through History Tours
- Visit the Museum Shop
- Find out what to do and where to go at our Tourist Information Point
- Rest and relax with a refreshing cup of tea or coffee
Come and enjoy the experience at Arundel Museum!