Online Talk: Titanic – A Night of Ice
Arundel Museum is delighted to welcome Steve Herra to give our second online talk. In this fascinating talk we will learn the answers to some of the questions below.
- What did the ship builders claim Titanic to be?
- Why did John Coffey leave the ship at Queenstown?
- Why was John Jacob Astor IV the subject of a scandal in the U.S.?
- Why did Michel Navratil sail under an assumed name?
- Who were the “Titanic Orphans”?
- Why did the Californian captain ignore the distress rockets?
- Which ship went to the rescue?
Tickets are £5, you will be emailed the zoom link ahead of the talk so you can be ready to login for 2pm!.
Please ensure that you are confident with how to logon ahead of the talk. You will need to have Zoom installed on your device.
The talk will be accompanied by visuals so you will need speakers and a screen on your device.
Please book by Thursday 21 January.
You will be able to submit questions to the speaker via the chat box.
This event is organised by the Friends of Arundel Museum.